Projects & References
Androidgirl for Unity3D
My very first asset for Unity3D. A high poly and appealing female robot. A beautiful character including all aspects of a human for your game development.
- Awesome high resolution textures for skin and outfit.
- Animation and lipsync ready.
- 32 exclusive morphtagets for emotion, phoneme and mimic.
- Use the included 'blink script', to control the blink state and ratio.
- Use the included 'emotion script', to drive automatically emotions on run-time.
- Use the included 'eyes script', to control the characters eyes with a LookAt plus nine following and customizable virtual points. Freeze the LookAt to gaze into a direction or activate the 'Watch' function to look around additionally.
- Fast working scripts, easy to use and can be copied to any other character.
Have a look at the Unity3D Asset Store.
Morton Extrusion Technics
For the company Morton I had the luck to produce a short film. The video shows the complete extrusion technic of melted granulate through different disks. A visit at the company and some telephone calls engrossed the understanding and thereby the endresult.
Janssen Live Entertainment
With focus on digitalization the virtual Sascha presented contents, speakers, live-acts and invited the employees to participate. For two days the virtual Avatar moderated on six large projection screens. My job was to create the 3d model completely and control it for the live performance. Sascha Schiffbauer has lent his voice for the character. Have a look at the video.
Tinka - Telekom
Tinka is a chatbot for www.t-mobile.at/tinka/ Telekom. It has began as a service on www.t-mobile.at/tinka/ to give people a real-time problem solving solution. My task was to create a 3D version of Tinka and the animations. In cooperation with Telekom the connection between a knowledge database and the interface to Charactor from Charamel has been created in less 8 weeks. With rendering 9 times and different views in real-time the character was projected in 3d onto the glass pane. Furthermore this installation was part of the Mobile World Congress in 2017. Have a look at the article: Digital Assistant
Play it! Game Show
Play it! is an interactive Game Show for shopping centers. The tour runs until 2020 throughout Germany and is designed to run completely automatic. Five games can be played with gestures or touchscreens. I have been responsible for creating Felix. A character who moderates all games in real-time. Furthermore I have programmed some internal tools in C# and Flash and one of the games called Quiz Show. Additionally I have created some tutorial videos and an interview. This project was quite challeging and I have learned a lot.